Monday, April 12, 2010

ItS JuSt My LiFe..

HeY..Weeeiii!
Gosh!!I'm so bored right now..And I think Did i mention every post i was bored?? hehe..
I guess..haha..
Today Skul!! TERRIBLE!!!!WTF!!!i mean What The Fish!!!hehe..
Was so Dissapointed to Mr Pang!!
He didn't come to school!!!
And Due to his absent we can't play for our PE lesson!!
I'm so gonna kill him!!!
Then i remembered that he ones told me that, if he were absent on our PE Day,
just find a Another P.E teacher, To just take a look at us!!
N he says that its 99.99% POSSIBLE!!!
BUT!!BUt!!!BUT!!!
It turns out to b the opposite!!!
CHICKEN!!!!DORAEMON PUNYA DIGIMON!!!
that Mr Toe told me that he can;t take in charge more than 40 students if not he will be sack!!
N i was like?? WHAT!!!What kind of skul is this!!!ITS LIKE!!!HELL!!!!
GOSH!!!went i heard that!!
Not to waste my F time just walk out n just shout out loud a few profanities!!!ehe!!!i was mad!!mahh...comferm laa..i can't control my anger sometimes!!hehe..Rarely i will Lose my temper..its like once in a blue sun!!!hahahah...
Nevermind what is past let it be the past..Tommorrow a new chapter of my day..haha
Hopefully will be much better!!
Today early in the morning was already great for me...B4 the P.E Incident..hehe.. Sorie Can't tell...let it b my memories..its like!!!WOWOWOWO!!!haha..that person really change a lot!! No more Hot-tempered!!!Sombong!!nopz...totally change..hehe..nevermind come on...its just a friend of mine not more not less...
K la i think thatz all for today!!
T.C .. C Ya!!!
Time: 10.04pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home