Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fishing!!

HeY!!Had so much fun yesterday..
Went out Fishing!!WOHOO!!!
Caught A fish but its still small..so i threw it back to the sea.
When fishing at Sembawang Park, Quite Scary at there but never mind i don't care about that.
Its Fun to go fishing but we really need a lot of patience.
haha..aite..then reached home at 7am and my eyes is damn sleepy.
HAHA..But FUN!!at least!!..haha
alright as for tday.
Woke up at 2pm just now. Had a bath, Eat, did my Zohor Prayer.
At 4 i think went out to meet my BROZ
at Library.
But ended up not at library but at my house. Due to the too overwhelming People who is coming to the library. Seriously i can't even see a place for me to seat. Not even to plug my Laptop charger.
But before going back to my house For a Movie Marathon, went to Gek Poh to cut my freaking hair. For me its not long but its Rimas!! too long..some more recently i have a dandruff so..GOSH!!its freaking itchy!!arghh!!can somebody tell me what Shampoo can i used to remove all the stupid Dandruff its annoying!!
Movie Marathon..Hmmm...'Watched Santau And Zombieland'.
Both of it i have watched several times. HAHA!!
Santau...I don't think its scary..just a few suspend scene.
But a point 100 i will rate 95 only.
Still Movie of the month {Adnan Sempit}!!!haha!!
Alright Got To Go!!
T.C
time: 11.03pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home